Have FUN In Your Kitchen!
Sign up to receive your copy of Feed Your Soul with Great Food. A Guide to easy food preparation that will save you time and money.
What You Get with the Feed Your Soul with Great Food Guide:
- Make meal preparation fun and easy!
- Learn cooking skills from a professional chef
- Get organized in the kitchen so you can relax and enjoy your time cooking
- Luscious ways to enjoy your meal time > at the dining table!
- Arrange a free 30 minute chat with Chef Mary to help with your Midlife Makeover in your Kitchen
What people are saying about Chef Mary...
Mary dedicates her business to helping time-starved, busy professionals shop and cook healthy, economical meals. Such a lifesaver in today's world.
Darlene Huff // The Coaching Suite
Wealth of knowledge and experience in the kitchen. If you want to develop the love of cooking, she is the one to contact.
Tina Short // A Memorable Gift
Always had a brilliant tip to make cooking easier and less of a chore!
Kayla Balfour // Lift Wellness
Chef Mary graduated from George Brown's Culinary Management Program in Toronto, Canada and completed her Certified Chef Training at BCIT in Vancouver, Canada. She worked as a professional cook at the acclaimed Herald St. Café in Victoria, Canada. Mary has been an active and distinguished Toastmaster since 2008.
She loves to garden with her husband - they sold vegetables at a farm market for 3 years.